Friday, October 10, 2008

Kids say the Darndest Things




So, Sophia has a tendency to be a bit of a comic in our house. With her hearing loss and the fact that she doesn't always wear her hearing aid, the volume of things can get quite loud. They are usually turned up at the request of Sophia after she has refused her hearing aid. That said, I picked Sophia up from class and we got back into the car (along with 3 of her 4 siblings). We had the radio playing at a somewhat "normal" level. I got Sophia's attention in the rear view mirror to sign and ask if she had her hearing aid in. She nodded and proceeded to show me, after which she took it all the way out and tossed it across the car. Not even 30 seconds went by and my goofy child says to me, "Hey! I can't hear the music. Turn it up!" Kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment