Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy First Monday of 2011!

Looking over the last year, there has been much that has happened on such a positive note.
We moved into a wonderful home, just perfect for our family.
I became a legally ordained High Priestess.
I got married to someone I totally love and can be "me" around.
Our son was born, making him the 5th child I've given birth to and number 6 overall.
I was able to quit my job to be a full-time SAHM.
I returned to writing and helped bring back the newsletter I absolutely love.
I had an uneventful surgery leading me to no longer be in pain (always a plus!).
I survived the holidays. As stressful as things have been, neither myself nor my husband (and oddly enough my oldest child too) were in a super "holiday" type mood.
I attended an awesome open ritual for Yule, the Full Moon & Lunar Eclipse. The experiences I took away from there will never be forgotten and there was a profound effect on me for the better.
I have dropped weight that I haven't been able to drop for some time now. I've never been overweight, but I never cared for the numbers on the scale. I now weigh around what I weighed 15 years or so ago and wear the same size I wore back then too.
And most important of all, my family continues to be happy, healthy & loving life!

Here's to an even more bountiful 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment