Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ritual Tool Up for Grabs




In going through my magickal cabinets and chests, doing some Spring cleaning before Spring had even begun to show any signs of being near, I came across aritual tool that was purchased but never used. The only thing that I had ever done with it was open the box, read the info sheet provided and cleanse & charge this item. It is utterly beautiful, but in the few years that I have owned it, I have not once used it. I thought I would offer it up for sale here and if anyone wants this, or knows of someone that would, they can send me an email and I will provide the Paypal information.

This is a 100% handcrafted wand from Goldentree Wands. It has been handcrafted of 2 different woods, Desert Ironwood & Tulipwood. The stone in the handle of the wand is snowflake obsidian and a clear quartz tip is on the end. The handle also boasts a carving of a wolf's head. This is truly a magnificent piece. It comes with a COA as well as a description sheet of the 2 woods and 2 stones. I can not remember the exact length off the top of my head, but it's at least 12" in length.

For those interested, the sale price is $95 USD. This includes shipping. I would love to see this go to someone that would be able to use this, rather than it sitting in one of my magickal boxes. Again if you're interested, click on the "About Me" link on the side bar. This will take you to my profile where you can find a link for my email.

Thank you, and many blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment