Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ravens Circle Episode 1

Ravens Circle Episode 1 04/04/11


So, here it is, my new radio show on Cauldron FM! I am on my own working on a show for Pagan youth (and their parents). Since I am ordained, hubby calls this my youth ministry. I really enjoy this. Oddly enough, I really love the editing work too. I have never thought of myself as a radio type, but here I am doing radio. Since first starting out, first in a joint project, and now on my own, I have found so much joy and excitement in this. I'm also a totally unscripted type person, but even the writing for the show is exciting! My kids think it's cool that "mom's on the radio." My first broadcast of Raven's Circle went up on Monday, April 4, 2011. There have been many musicians I have contacted for permission to use their music, and, hopefully, many more to come. So, if you're a Pagan Parent out there looking for something for your kids, I hope you'll check out my show! Also, on the right-hand side of my blog you will see a listing of shows with links for Cauldron FM.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment