Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Back to Writing

In 2008, I began editing for a monthly Pagan ezine called Pagan Moonbeams. From being merely an editor, I began to write. I found that I had a real passion for it. Of course, life showed up knocking on my door one day. Isn't that always how it happens? My writing, by mid-late 2009 had come to a halt. Shortly after I stopped writing, Life went knocking on the doors of our other writers as well. Hmmmm. Curious thing, life. Anyway, the staff went on a hiatus.

A few months ago, I had the urge to start writing again. It's kind of an itchy feeling. So I reached out to my fellow writers. I should mention we are an all volunteer staff and live in different parts of the world. We all agreed to give it another go. We all believed in this newsletter way too much. Then, we also got a few new faces on the staff. So far we have put out the November and December issues and we are wrapping things up for January as I sit here and type this.

I am truly blessed by the Goddess to be able to write and "work" albeit virtually with such a wonderful group of women. This newsletter has led me to be asked to write an article for a completely different type of group that I am involved in through my daughter and her school. I recently turned it in. Even if it doesn't go to publication or is not what they are looking for, I am going to post it here at a later date.

I love life. The twists and turns can sometimes be difficult, especially with the bumps along the way, but there are so many truly wonderful things that can happen if we only open our eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment